Book a private charter cruise for groups of up to 50 people for an absolutely unforgettable group experience on Lake Hickory. Great for business or pleasure or both!
Private charter cruises make the perfect venue for corporate events, team building days, sales meetings, client appreciation events, training days, birthday parties, Christmas parties, wedding receptions, anniversaries and other special family occasions, school field trips, church outings, club meetings, fund raising dinners, recruiting events, wine and beer tastings, lake real estate tours, home-business showcase parties, and any other event where a beautiful venue adds to the experience.
Guests can reserve their special dates by booking online, which places a $500 refundable deposit toward the total cost of the cruise. The final balance will be billed and payable by cash, check, or credit card before the day of the cruise.
The total cost of the cruise is determined by guests’ desires for cruise duration, catering, entertainment, professional services, etc. The total cost of the cruise will include 7% NC sales tax and an optional 18% gratuity. Online payments will also incur a 6% processing fee.
The crewed yacht is priced by the hour with a two-hour minimum. Two to two and a half hours is usually ideal for relaxing cruises, team-building, dinner cruises, low-key private parties, and cold weather cruises where many guests may prefer the indoor seating deck. Three to four hours is typically well suited for more rambunctious warm weather events and parties and where guests want extended enjoyment of live entertainment, ongoing food service, and spirited drink.
– $500 per hour – April through December
– $250 per hour – January through March
Available days typically include Monday through Friday (any time of day) and Saturday mornings through early afternoon. Special arrangement may be possible for Saturdays evenings given sufficient advanced notice.
Guests are welcome to self-cater, hire a caterer of their choice, or we are pleased to provide complete, no-hassle catering priced per person. Provided catering typically includes non-alcoholic beverages like tea, lemonade, and water as well as cold weather favorites like hot cider, cocoa, and coffee. Commonly catered meals often include:
Guests are welcome to utilize and enjoy the ship-wide stereo with their own music sources, may provide their own band or DJ, or we are pleased to provide live musicians or a DJ.
– $75 per hour – Individual vocalist / guitarist
– $150 per hour – Duet with vocals and guitar and may include harmonica or keyboard
– $200 per hour – 3-person amplified band with full vocals and various accompanying instruments
– $125 per hour – Live DJ with music and karaoke
Guests may arrange their own professional service providers on board or we are pleased to arrange the following professional services:
– Chair-massage therapy ($200 per hour)
– Complimentary facial and skin therapy featuring exclusive Rodan and Fields(TM) products
– Professional facial and skin therapy with various non-retail products ($200 per hour)
– Relaxing and enjoyable “drum circle” team building facilitation ($1,500 flat fee per cruise)
– Business-oriented team building facilitation for communications, sales production, etc. ($1,500 flat fee per cruise)
There is no need to make all your event decisions in advance. Simply book online early to reserve your date with a refundable deposit and we help you finalize your plans as we approach the actual cruise date.